Love is the language.
Step 1. Enquire about your portrait session.
Get in touch and let me know what kind of session you are after. If you would like to book in, we can look at dates and I will send the link to my Booking Form so I know what you would like to achieve from your session. I will also send my Welcome Pack with all of the information you need… The old fashioned way in the post!
- All sessions include a Pre-Session Consult which is optional but if we haven’t met before it is a good opportunity for us to meet and have a chat about your session and all of the packages available to you.
- For newborn sessions, I will book you in for your due date, then all you need to do once Bub arrives is send a text or email within 48 hours if possible and we will finalise our session date and time.
Step 2. The day of your portrait session.
- Exciting times! Your portrait session is just as exciting for me as it is for you.
- For sunset sessions I will meet you at our agreed location, my car is branded so you can’t miss me 🙂
- For studio sessions, make yourselves comfortable, I have all the comforts of home and aim to make you feel like you are simply visiting the home of a good friend.
- I will guide you through your portrait session, following a relaxed, casual vibe. There is no right or wrong, all I need you to do is be with your each other, love, play and laugh… I will take you through our session which will be a fulfilling, memorable experience in itself.
Step 3. Your portfolio is all ready for you!
- Very exciting times! At the time of your portrait session we will arrange a day for your Portfolio Presentation and Order Session roughly 1 week after, where you will see your portfolio of portraits for the very first time during an exciting cinematic experience, have a good look through all of the frames, albums, books, boxes and other display options available, and also place your order. Whether you wish to order a handful of small photos or a wall display like the one below, I will be right there with you on hand to help you choose what you wish to have. I have a lot of experience with the ordering process and can offer advice and suggestions to you.
- I also have fantastic software that allows me to create an album for you on the spot, and easily show you your portraits up on your own walls in any size and grouping so you can see exactly how your finished display will look.
- Once you have chosen a package or selected your order, leave it all with me. I will handle everything and will be in touch as soon as your order is ready for you.
Step 4. Delivery of your order.
- Super exciting times! I love to see the look on your gorgeous faces as you see your finished artwork for the very first time, so I personally deliver straight to your door, free of charge, whenever I can. If you are out of the local area I will pack everything safely to send to you, again, free of charge.
- I will include a card on how to look after your artwork and will be on hand to answer any questions you have about displays.
- I love receiving photos to share in my most favourite portfolio of all below 🙂