Love is the language.
Step 1. Book your portrait session
- Get in touch and let me know what kind of session you are after.
- If you are wishing to book your newborn in please try to book well before Bub is born if you can. Always call me though if Bub has already arrived, I will do my best to fit you in.
- For outdoor sessions we will schedule our session date and time and find a suitable location for us.
- For newborn sessions, I book you in tentatively on your due date and know Bub can arrive usually 1-2 weeks on either side of this date. Once Bub arrives all you need to do is send me a text and we will finalise a date and time then.
- I will send you a link to my Booking Form where I can get your contact details and an idea of what you are looking to achieve from our portrait session.
- I will send your Welcome Pack to you in the mail with more information, the old fashioned way in the post!
Step 2. The day of our portrait session.
- Exciting times! The day of our portrait session is just as exciting for me as it is for you.
- For sunset sessions I will meet you at our agreed location, my car is branded so you can’t miss me 🙂 If the weather has other plans and a storm or rain is forecast, I will be in touch earlier on the day.
- For studio sessions, make yourselves comfortable, I have all the comforts of home and aim to make you feel like you are visiting the home of a good friend.
- I will guide you through your portrait session, following a relaxed, comfortable vibe. There is no right or wrong, all I need you to do is be with your family and I will take you through our session which will be a memorable experience in itself.
Step 3. Your portfolio is all ready for you!
- Very exciting times! Approximately 2 weeks after your portrait session is held, I will be in touch to let you know your portfolio is ready for you. We can then schedule at day and time for your Portfolio Presentation and Order Session. This is where you are able to come into my studio to view your portraits for the first time during an exciting cinematic experience, have a good look through all of the frames, albums, books, boxes and other display options available, and to also place your order.
- Whether you wish to order a handful of small photos or a wall display like the one below, I will be right there with you on hand to help you choose what you wish to have. I have a lot of experience with the ordering process and can offer advice and suggestions.
- I also have fantastic software that allows me to create an album for you on the spot, and easily put your portraits up on your walls in any size and grouping so you can see exactly how your finished display will look.
- Once you have chosen a package or selected your order, leave it all with me. I will handle everything and will be in touch as soon as your order is ready for you.
- I have quite a few clients located 2-4 hours away, we can do all of the above via Skype or Zoom.
Step 4. Delivery of your order.
- Super exciting times! I love to see the look on your gorgeous faces as you see your finished artwork for the very first time, so I personally deliver straight to your door, free of charge, whenever I can. If you are out of the local area I will pack everything safely to send to you, again, free of charge.
- I will include a card on how to look after your artwork and will be on hand to answer any questions you have about displays.
- I love receiving photos to share in my most favourite portfolio of all below 🙂