For newborns and Baby Portrait sessions we head to my natural light studio. For sunset sessions we play in the great outdoors.
Step 1. Book your portrait session.
- Get in touch and let me know what kind of session you are after. If you are wishing to book your newborn in please try to book before Bub is born if you can. Always call me though if Bub has already arrived, I will do my best to fit you in.
- I will send the link to my Booking Form. I will also send my Welcome Pack with all of the information you need… The old fashioned way in the post!
- For families, babies, couples we will discuss location and I will help with clothing.
- For newborn sessions, I will wait to receive your text or email notifying of Bubs arrival and we will finalise our session date and time.
Step 2. The day of your portrait session.
- Exciting times!
- For sunset sessions I will meet you at our agreed location, my car is branded so you can’t miss me 🙂
- For studio sessions, make yourselves comfortable, I have all the comforts of home and aim to make you feel like you are visiting the home of a good friend.
- I will guide you through your portrait session, following a relaxed, comfortable vibe. There is no right or wrong, all I need you to do is be with your family and I will take you through our session which will be a memorable experience in itself.
Step 3. Your portfolio is all ready for you!
- Very exciting times! Approximately two weeks after your portrait session is held, I will be in touch to let you know your portfolio is ready for you. I will send an email with your access link and details where you can view your portraits in the comfort of your own home.
- Shortly after I will send you my Custom Order Consult which includes personalised design concepts and valuable information on what to do next. I will be right there with you to help you choose what you wish to have. Whether it be a wall feature, books, albums or a digital collection I am here to help in anyway I can. Your portfolio will be available to you for 5 days. If you have family or friends overseas you can share the love by giving them your access details.
- Once you have chosen a package or selected your order, leave it all with me. I will handle everything and will be in touch as soon as your order is ready for you.
Step 4. Delivery of your order.
- Super exciting times! I love to see the look on your gorgeous faces as you see your finished artwork for the very first time, so I personally deliver straight to your door, free of charge, whenever I can. If you are out of the local area I will pack everything safely to send to you.
- I will include a card on how to look after your artwork and will be on hand to answer any questions you have about displays.
- I look forward to coming back to your home for the next delivery from your next session and seeing the love from our previous session on your walls.
It doesn’t end here. I love to make sure everything is perfect and you are absolutely happy. I also love to stay in touch with my clients and make myself available if you need anything down the track. Please feel free to call or write, even just to say ‘Hi’.